Well, we're getting excited. Arthur Yeoman's first published book is about go to live, and we'll have this blog to communicate with readers.
This blog is NOT just an advertisement for our books. Far from it. I hope to do lot's of things on this blog:
1) Book reviews. I love to read books, and I love to write reviews. Fair Warning: I don't like to write normal reviews. I don't gush over the books, and I don't walk you through the plot of the book. I like to bring out something intersting or controversial about the book... hopefully something theological.
2) Quotes. I love quotes. My favorite are seriously profound 'I wish I had thought of that' quotes. I might just post the quote, I might talk about it.
3) Projects and Progress. I hope to write about how it is going, or how it isn't going, with one or more of the books we have in progress.
4) Volunteers. I hope to solicit volunteers and showcase their work. We already have some volunteer illustrators that have submitted for Bobtails. I hope to have others for other books (anyone like to draw dragons?) as well as other kinds of volunteers... people to read stories and give feedback.
5) And, yes, announcements of the publication of new books, sales, etc.
And I LOVE comments. No foul language, no adhominem, and no blasphemy, but feel free to tell me what you DON'T like about one of my books or chapters or quotes or book reviews. Please. I love it!